What Are the Stages of a Disability Claim? Florida Disability Lawyer
The stages of a disability claim are:
1. Filing the initial claim.
2. Responding to requests for information.
3. Responding to the denial of benefits or lack of response.
4. Managing the continuing claim.
5. Negotiating lump sum settlement.
6. Filing a complaint with the applicable state insurance agency regulating disability company.
7. Filing a lawsuit when necessary.
The disability attorneys at Cavey and Barrett are involved in all stages of this process and can assist you with dealing with the insurance company and the unfair unlawful tactics that they use at every stage in an attempt to get away without paying you the disability benefits that are due and owed.
If you need help with your disability claim or help gaining the disability benefits you deserve, contact us today to help you. Call us at 727-894-3188 or fill out the form to the right of this article and we will respond to you as soon as possible.