Group Health Insurance Benefits For Those On Long Term Disability Insurance
When you became disabled you, unfortunately, most likely lost your job and your group insurance benefits. The lack of health insurance can have a devastating impact on your medical and financial future.
Websites for help with insurance
Did you know that there are a number of websites that can help you find an affordable insurance program? These include the following:
• Heathcare.gov: The official site for the Health Insurance Marketplace (a.k.a. Obamacare);
• FinancialHelpforHealth.org: A new site from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to help consumers learn about credits and subsidies for health insurance;
• AARP.org: Solid information on both Medicare and the Health Insurance Marketplace
• Florida SHINE.org: The online home of Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders (toll-free 1-800-963-5337); and
• Medicare.gov: The official site for Medicare information.
Don’t delay! If you need insurance, help is available today.
If your Long Term Disability claim or Social Security Disability claim has been denied, contact attorney Nancy Cavey who can help you get the benefits you deserve.